Happy Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone. Today is history a lot of famous people were born and one who isn't famous, yet. Well, not to the general public. I'm famous enough in my own little circle. My friend and business partner Marianne gifted me with this:


Thanks, Marianne!

Now, a little bit about today:
from Wikipedia: March 22 is the 81st day of the year (82nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 284 days remaining until the end of the year.

Your Birthdate: March 22

You tend to be understated and under appreciated.
You have a hidden force to do amazing things, doing them your own way.
People may see you as strange and shy, but they know little.
Your unconventional ways have more power than they (and even you) know.

Your strength: Standing up for what you know is true

Your weakness: You tend to be picky and rigid

Your power color: Silver

Your power symbol: Square

Your power month: April


Hmmm.... "people see me as strange"...well, that's true enough, but "shy"? Anybody out there who sees me as shy, I'd like to hear about it! And.. "picky and rigid"? Uh.. nope. Sorry.

We aren't celebrating my birthday today in a traditional way. We're going to celebrate by taking down a tree and grinding some stumps :-) We have a ton of work to do and it's finally starting to dry out enough we can get some of it done! My birthday present is next week at conference. My first ever writers conference. It would be wonderful if I had some good news to share with them, but I'm not holding my breath. Instead, I'll spend time talking up LASR.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday - Mine is the 23rd!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday! And to spend it stump grinding...Ooh, how terribly romantic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Judy... today is also my birthday as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Good Luck at the Writers' Conference! If you are into recipes, I have an open invitation for you at Mercedes Rocks for Scrumptious Sunday (theme-cakes): http://mercedesrocks.wordpress.com

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy,

    Sorry that I'm a wee bit behind on the well wishes. I got attacked by a killer dustbunny. Fortunately, I always carry my mini-vac with me and after a fierce battle I emerged unscathed except for a sudden need for a long bath.

    All that is to say, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely cake.

    Belated Happy Birthday Judy! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday celebration with the special people in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment