Happy Groundhog Day and Countdown to Valentines

Well.. it's official... Phil has spoken and the word is not good. Check out the news report. Six more weeks of winter. I live in the south, so I don't suffer as much as many of you... but I'm still ready for winter to be over.


~~~~~~
We have some new and exciting things going on at Long and Short Romance and I wanted to announce it here first. On Mondays, we're inviting any romance author to post exerpts and links to their books for our members to check out. Wednesday, we normally have a Q&A with our author who was interviewed at LASR that week. If for some reason, the author cannot participate, we will have a general Q&A time on some aspect of the book and publishing industry. And.. on Fridays, we will have "Fave Friday." I will start the ball rolling every Friday morning by posting a "What is your favorite___" question. You never know what this twisted little brain of mine will come up with, so come and join the fun.
~~~~~~

And now.. for our Countdown to Valentines (keep an eye in my sidebar so Valentine's Day doesn't sneak up on you):





Your Stress Level is: 38%

You are slightly prone to stress, but generally you keep it under control.
You know how to relax and take things as they come, even when your worlds seems to be falling apart.
Occasionally, you do let yourself get stressed out, but you snap out of it pretty quickly.


Which is one reason Marianne and I get along so well as business partners. :-)

Comments

  1. I loved Groundhog Day. Thanks for the heads-up on the fun activities happening over at LASR. I'll be sure to visit next week.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment