Friday Feast.. sort of.. and countdown to Valentines.

Friday's Feast is off the air today, so I'm joining the party late.. but here is a newer version, courtesy of Gabriel and
Bethany. Drop by their sites and play along.

GABRIEL's FRIDAY FEAST


Appetizer - What would be your most treasured memory of your childhood?
One of the earliest memories I have is at kindergarten, watching a space launch. I don't have a lot of memories from when I was young, so that was memorable if only because I DO remember it!

Soup - When was the last time you just 'bit your tongue'?
Probably the last time I was PMSing.. it's a good thing to do then.. lol

Salad - Name that silly fact about you that was unknown...until now.
When I was little I was afraid of balloons.. especially when anyone was blowing them up. The noise when they popped scared me a lot!

Main Course - You're a superhero, but with 'non typical' superpowers. What would your super powers be, and what would you like to be called?
My 'non typical' superpower would be the ability to eat all the chocolate I wanted and never gain weight. I would be called "Skinny Girl"

Dessert - World Cup final, Olympic Games, Superbowl, World Series, NBA finals, Stanley Cup... which one would you like to play in? Uh...none of them? What about the World Championship Trivial Pursuit Contest.. or the SuperBowl of Scrabble... that's more my speed. :-)


BETHANY's FREAKY FRIDAY QUESTIONS


1. What are some of your favorite websites?
I like Ananova and The Long and the Short of It and all my blog buddies.. you know who you are :-)

2. If you had boy/girl twins today, what would you name them?
Hmmmmmm.... Jeffrey and Jennifer

3. What was your favorite grade in elementary school? Did you have a favorite teacher? I liked all my grades in elementary school. I don't really have a favorite. But I loved my fifth grade teacher, Mrs. ... wouldn't you know I've gone blank on her name. I'll remember it tonight about bedtime. Her husband was the manager of Belk and her name is on the tip of my tongue. Anyway, the girls got to stay inside and dance instead of going outside for recess.

4. What types of punishment did your parents use while you were growing up? Which were most effective on you? My mom used to spank my butt if I needed it.. my grandmother was good about switching my legs. And yes.. I deserved every spanking and every switching I got!

5. Can you parallel park? Did you have to parallel park for your driving exam? Yes, and yes.

Bonus: Use this site to find where you should live. What are your top 5 and have you ever been to them before?
This is what I got:
1. Oxford, Mississippi
2. Paris, Tennessee
3. Deland, Florida
4. San Marcos, Texas
5. Gainesville, Georgia

This was a lot of fun!!

Comments

Post a Comment