Friday's Feast and a Video

Marianne has dedicated the following to me... just because whenever she talks about being so cold, I comment... "there's a reason I live in the South!" I can't understand why she doesn't like being reminded that it's in the 50s down here when her temperature is 14 degrees ;-)


~~~~

Click on the feast to play along


Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it? I received a box of autographed books from Deborah MacGillivray for us to use giveaways in LASR contests. The reason I was so surprised is she had already sent one box of books. I've been amazed at how giving and nice "big name" authors have been. We have truly made some good friends all around the world in our authors.

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be? Even though we live in the south, we wouldn't mind going further south for winter... probably the Florida Keys.

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry. Hmmm.. a real "fruit salad"... I wonder what it says about me if I pick.... cherry.

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own. I hang out mostly in jeans, but I do have a few "going out" clothes. I guess the nicest is a strapless little black dress. Maybe in a few month's I'll look good in it again.

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory? I have enough trouble with my memory without wishing to forget any days. I think I'll keep all of them...even the ones that hurt, because they have all gone into making me who I am.

Play along.
~~~~
You Are 45% Addicted to the Internet

You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?
You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit.

Comments

  1. I hope to visit the Florida Keys someday. Of course right now anyplace warm sounds heavenly, it's in the 20's here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, everything that happened in the past helped shape what we become today. well said!!! thanks for visiting me! have a great weekend!

    and oh... i'd love to welcome u in my native Philippines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to visit the Keys a few years ago. It was awesome, but is so expensive to live there.

    Thanks for your visit, and please come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is nice in Florida! i can't wait for our trip there in about 2wks from now!!! my FF is at Hobbies and Such

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feast, and thanks for visiting my site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend! May your new year be blessed!

    Jennifer :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment