Getting in the Christmas Mood 7

Another Christmas meme, but this is one you'll definitely want to try out. Because, it's not just a meme, you see...it's a way of getting one of the most awesomeness of prizes, or at least a chance at one, and just in time for Christmas. The Book Binge is giving away this wonderful ebook reader.
And, entering the contest is as easy as eating that Christmas pudding. All you have to do is answer the followign meme on your site and then go and leave a comment here letting them know you did and where your answers are. Go on, you know you want to... just... don't win, okay? 'Cause it would be so super cool to win that.

Christmas Meme:

1. What is your favorite Christmas romance to re-read each year?
My favorite Christmas romance is actually a new romance out this year. The Christmas Curse, by Marianne Arkins. It's a fun read I never get bored with.

2. What is your favorite Christmas movie/show? It's a toss-up between A Miracle on 34th Street and It's a Wonderful Life.

3. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? I like the way gingerbread smells, but for just plain Christmas snacking give me a good ol' sugar cookie anytime.

4. When do you start Christmas shopping? A lot of times I hit the day after Christmas sales...but not this year. I've hardly started at all. I have a LOT to do!

5. Do you re-gift? Sometimes, depending on what it is and who it's from.

6. What is your favorite Christmas song? I have too many to list... everytime I hear one on the radio or television, I'm like "that's my favorite"... until another one comes on!

7. When do you get your Christmas tree? Whenever we can find time to go and get it... we still don't have one this year.

8. Wrapping presents: Love it or hate it? Love it, love it, love it...put a sappy Christmas movie in...have everything spread out in the living room and nobody's allowed in.

9. Who is the hardest person to buy for? Normally my hubby...but he made it easy for me this year :-)

10. Christmas tree: Real or artificial? Real

Don't forget to play along.



Comments