Happy Halloween Week

I've been pleased with my progress on the new story for 70 Days of Sweat. So far, I've made my goal of 750 words every day. I was pushing it Saturday, though, because normally I get up at 5 AM to do my writing and editing. Yesterday, it didn't happen. It was 8:00 before I woke up! (Yeah, I know... I'm such a sloth, sleeping the day away!) But... I did manage before I went to bed, so that's my success story of the day.

I'm excited with where the story is going. I'm writing for a new line I've never targeted before, so we'll see how it goes. At the very least, I'm stretching my creative wings, so that can't be too bad, can it?
~~~~
Since it's Halloween this week, I hope you'll check out all the fun things we have going on at The Long and the Short of It. We have an interview with an author of paranormal romances, who has graciously allowed us to give away her SOON TO BE PUBLISHED romance, Black Rock: A Time for Love. Just think, one lucky winner will be one of the very first to read this exciting first book in a new series. We'll also be reviewing and giving away free books on the review site. Stay tuned for some exciting news from that area. And, if you have subscribed to our newsletter you'll find out even sooner! (Don't forget, every month a $5 gift card will be awarded to one lucky subscriber...so if you haven't signed up for it, what are you waiting for?)
~~~~
Do you think you know a lot about Halloween? Take this quiz and find out. Let me know what your score was... mine was 14.
~~~~
I took a quiz to find out which costume I should wear. I'll let you help me pick it out.

"Just Let Me Be! Personality"
You are the type of person who sits back and lets life happen! You don't like change and fight it. You live life at your own pace and only speed up if it suits you. You hate parties but go because it is the right thing to do and you are usually one of the first to leave.

You prefer spending time with a close group of friends rather than meeting new people. If you do decide to speak up, which is infrequent, you usually aren't at a loss for words.

You never do things on the spur of the moment and are extremely organized and meticulous. You refuse to take chances and analyze each possible scenario before acting. You lean towards perfectionism. When it comes to Halloween parties and costumes, you love classic costumes and more than likely will wear the same one you have worn for years!

Here are some of the costume suggestions that are custom fit for your personality!

Witch

Frankenstein's Bride

Indian Princess

Medusa

Southern Belle

Any Disney Princess (Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella)


~~~~
And, for your fun this week, I bring you:


Get Flash Games for your MySpace Profile

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:10 AM

    Great stuff with the ongoing book. That requires discipline and lots of belief in your creative energy. Your readers will appreciate your efforts. Happy Halloween too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment