A Great New Contest for a Free Raleigh, NC Getaway

Hold on to your hats! I TOLD y'all this was a week for contests, and have I got a contest for you. You can enter this thing, but you are NOT allowed to win, because I want to win!!! After all, my two older girls live in Raleigh and a free trip there would be just the thing, don't you think?

I lived near Raleigh for several years and absolutely loved it. Raleigh has all the amenities of a big city (things to do, places to go) with the benefits of a small town (it's easy to find your way around and the people are super!) And fall is one of the prettiest seasons there. Autumn is definitely the time to visit.

So, I was very excited to have the opportunity to share the news about this contest ith you. Y'all know how I love me a contest or two or hundred! And, it's easy to register for the free Raleigh getaway! I do like easy!!! The prize is really awesome,too. Just look at what you get:

-One night accommodations for two at the Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh Crabtree Valley (this is a great hoel... and it's really close to the mall... shopping, anyone?)
-$25 gift certificate to Bloomsbury Bistro (new since I've been there, but it sounds awesome)
-Free VIP admission for two to Rum Runners (a Caribbean themed restaurant with a dueling piano show)
-2 tickets to the North Carolina Theatre (you have to check them out to see what all they offer... awesome shows)
-2 tickets to the N.C. Museum of Art’s Landscapes from the Age of Impressionism
-2 tickets to Dinosaurs: Ancient Fossils, New Discoveries at the N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences

During your fall getaway you can find a lot of different things to do, such as Carolina Ballet's Carmina Burana or The Man of LaMancha at the North Carolina Theater (does everyone remember To Dream the Impossible Dream? I love that song!)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I win.. but do.. go on and enter. You will be glad you did!



Comments

  1. I was about to enter, but then I realized that I would have to provide the travel to get there. too far for me. I hope you enjoy. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment