Tuesday, August 07, 2007

August Happiness Challenge- Day Eight



Happy day today. I'm sorry this is a late post (and, Marianne, I'm not sure why my post time-dated so late... that was weird. I'll check on it), but we haven't been home from work long. So... I'm happy to be home. I got to do something really cool today, though. I went up in the bucket truck for the first time ever and it was like riding an amusement park ride! I can't wait to go back up :-)

Another happy thing... when I got home there was a message on my answering machine. Two books I've been waiting to get to the library.... ARE IN! (Lianne, I get to start on Book Four of the Outlander books!!!!) In case you haven't heard of Diana Gabaldon and her Outlander series, go here to read a good review.

And... a very special happy thing... tomorrow is my friend Jill's birthday. Please go over there and tell her happy birthday. She's going through a not-so-great time and a lot of birthday greetings will perk her up, I think. So... please go tell her "Happy Birthday" :-)

One last thing that makes me happy today..... I'm about to head off to bed. Night, all.

3 comments:

CDPJ said...

Aren't you just the sweetest! Thanks, Judy! You're the best!!

kailani said...

A good night's sleep would make me happy, too!

Margaret said...

I soooo need and have already said that I would join in on this Challenge.

...and it is surely a challenge so far this month. I don't believe I've ever complained so much. =O(