Tuesday Twosome

After a long, hard, hot day working my brain is mush. So... I present to you this meme meme courtesy of Tuesday Twosome. Yes, I know it's still Monday, but I wanted to get a head start. So, sue me :-)

1. How many memes do you do weekly and what are they? It depends on the week. I normally try to do Friday's Feast. Some of the other memes I do irregularly include Monday Madness,Thursday Threesome,Unconscious Mutterings, Blog Fodder and Randomness.

2. How do you find new memes and do you share them with other internet bloggers? I either Google for them, or I steal them from other bloggers :-) And, of course I share... isn't that what blogging is all about?

3. What are the two main reasons you do memes? One of the reasons I do memes is that after working all day, or doing edits, it seems like my creativity is, let's say, limited. A meme gives me something to start from... a writing prompt, if you will. AND, if you like writing prompts, check out Bone and his "Three Word Wednesday."

4.If you can recall, what are the two funniest meme questions you have ever answered? I can hardly recall what I wrote on my blog YESTERDAY! So, sorry.. no fantastic answer for this question, I'm afraid.

5.Do other peoples’ answers influence your answers and your thoughts of that person? I don't normally read other people's answers on the weekly memes until after I have done my own, so for that part of the question the answer is "no." Do their answers influence my thoughts of that person? Of course, but that's not a bad thing. Every post I read from every blogger goes to letting me know more about that person. And, I think that's what blogging is all about. Getting to know one another and creating community.

If you want to play along, leave a comment at this week's Tuesday Twosome.

Comments

  1. I enjoyed your answers.

    What exactly do you edit?

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:42 PM

    If it's a Tuesday Twosome, why are there five questions? :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment