I've Been Tagged

I recently did interesting facts about me, but now Marianne wants to know some random habits/facts. Here are the rules. Read them while I ponder a bit.

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


8 random facts/habits about me ...


1. I have a habit of chewing my nails if I'm reading something particularly thrilling, but not just any nail. Only the index fingers on either hand. That's why those nails are normally shorter than the others.

2. I hate wearing shoes and will normally kick them off my feet as soon as I come home. At one time there was a collection of shoes by the front door. I've broken myself of that habit, but I still have shoes scattered around the house (under the desk, next to my recliner, the back door).

3. I would rather work outside in the yard than inside cleaning up... and the house shows it way too often.

4. My favorite place on earth (besides where my husband is) is beside the ocean. There's something about being on the shore and watching the ebb and flow of the tide and the waves breaking on the sand or rocks that restores my soul.

5. I spend way too much time bloghopping.

6. I spend way too little time on my writing.

7. I wouldn't give up my blogfriends for anything though... well... I won't say anything. If blogging got in the way of my family, then ... yes, I'd give up blogging. But I'd still stay in touch with the blogfriends I'd made through email and such.

8. I haven't had my coffee yet, and now I'm going to go get some (how's THAT for randomness!!!)

Okay…. Now I get to tag eight lovely people of my own. I sure hope they still love me when I'm done. I tag Jill, WordNerd, Gay, Allie, Margie, Rachel, Tori, and last, but certainly not least, Uisce.
Have fun, all.

Comments

  1. I'm tagged, how delightful!

    I'll get right to work on this and let you know when I'm done. No, that's not my first random fact. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh...well, I'll try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag. I just posted mine.

    I'm not fond of closed shoes. I love flip flops.

    I love the ocean too. It has a calming effect and I love to watch the sun set slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be tagged in the future too... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:59 PM

    I think I need more caffeiene becaust the rules for this are confusing the heck out of me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment