Saturday work

I have got two large things on my plate for today (well, three if you count the errands we need to run). I'm determined to print out "OverDue Love" and send it off (keep your fingers crossed), so that will be out of the way for this month, and I've already started working on my synopsis for Abigail's story... still to be titled. It's a Biblically-based novella (think Marjorie Holmes) which asks the question, "What if David and Abigail knew each other before they encountered each other in I Samuel 25?" It is basically the story of Abigail's marriage to Nabal. I'll keep you informed as the process goes on submitting that particular piece.

Other than that, it's a pretty quiet day. It's a good thing... 'cause I know that writing this synopsis is not going to be easy. I know Marianne won't do it for me... sigh. Oh, well, there's just nothing to do but to do it, right?

So... back to work. Everyone have a happy Saturday!

Comments

  1. I always liked the story of Abigail and David. Good luck with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please email me at kayinanutshell at gmail dot com your info such as Name, Country and State if in the US so that I can pair you up with a partner for the KMMS.

    I'll be posting the theme tomorrow and you can check it out. The rules will be posted as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once thought of writing but I guess I enjoy reading too much right now!!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope... not doing your synopsis. I HATE doing my own. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:27 PM

    Hey! The story sounds interesting! Hope you had a blessed and wonderful Saturday! =-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment