Feast One Hundred & Twenty-Five





Appetizer
Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year? Probably Brangelina, Tom and Katie, Michael Jackson, Paris Hilton... and a host of others. It seems like sometimes they take fully to heart the saying "the only bad publicity is no publicity."

Soup
They say that good things come in small packages? What is something little that you think is great? Ferrero Rocher... I get a package of them every Christmas and it's a special treat. Of course, my favorite small thing that came in a small package is my engagement ring.

Salad
Name a song that makes you want to dance. Anything with a beat... I have to be careful when I'm doing housework and nobody's home, because I tend to put the music on loud (oldies, mostly). Then, I dance and sing along. I've been "caught" numerous times by Bob coming in and I haven't heard him... not until I see hime leaning against the kitchen door, watching, with a smile on his face.

Main Course
What is your favorite font? Depends on what I'm doing. That's a sorry answer, I know, but for regular typing I like Ariel or New Times Roman. If I'm doing something special, then I play around with them until I find one that "fits."

Dessert
If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about? Reading for Dummies ;-)

Come on over to Friday's Feast and play along.

Comments

  1. Your salad was perfect! Too funny...been there done that! My feast is served also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooohoo!!! An engagement ring ------well, congrats! It's a perfect small gift, but it will last a lifetime if you're lucky!!! Wow!!

    Do drop by and partake in my feast of gravy and chitlins!!

    Happy Friday Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:19 AM

    Great feast! Your some is delicious.

    Thanks for stopping by. Making leis would be good. There are so many different ways to make a lei and so many different flowers to do it with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your soup sounds quite tasty:) Anything chocolate is wonderful:)I've been caught occasionally dancing to music,nothing wrong with that:)Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday Judy!

    Loved your soup and salad. That's how I get most of my housework done. Turn on the music real loud and dance while I clean!!
    Ferrero Rocher is the best chocolate.

    My Feast is served.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer singing along to my music and not necessarily dancing to them. However, I did get caught up while mopping the floor to a Beatles song. It's a good thing that no one caught me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love chocolates. My mom sends me some every Christmas. Last year, she gave me several packages of Ferrero Rocher which I shared with friends. This year, she sent them a bit late but I really don't mind. She's sending me Godiva chocolates this time and I can't wait... :)

    Thanks for sharing your feast. Mine is served too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a sweet salad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday! Good music makes housework so much easier, doesn't it?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:08 PM

    Great feast! I am with you on the soup - chocolates in a small package. Mmmmmmmmm.

    Thanks for visiting me and Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:24 PM

    It's always amusing to catch your wife singing or dancing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:24 PM

    Great feast there!! Some really cool information!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:08 PM

    Oh yeah, LOVE the shiny diamonds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved your feast!!
    I didn't do one today because I didn't get the reminder email...besides I have to get it in time to think on my answers doncha know!!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Ferrero Rocher is one of my kids favorite things. And for playing music loud, I used to do that too while doing things around the house. A good feast. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous5:53 PM

    I love that candy, too. I haven't had one in a long time! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous10:54 PM

    I LOVE Ferrero Rocher, too! And of course, engagement ring is one of the most beautiful gift of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yummy feast! Thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for stopping by and supporting me! Welcome back anytime.


    I will Exercise for Comments!
    Sunflower

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment