Today's Monday Madness is a fill-in-the-blank. But, first, a brief word:
Check out Snowdays, make your own snowflake and help out the Salvation Army (Popular Front will donate $$ depending on how many snowflakes are created). And, while you're there... check out my snowflake. It's #3,181,579. Now... on to this week's Monday Madness.
1. I wish people would just be nice to each other. What ever happened to just plain old-fashioned manners?
2. My biggest pet peeve where other drivers are concerned, ispeople turning in front of me, then slowing down.
3. I will probably spend aboutway too much money on holidays this season.
4. I really hope tohave "Overdue Love" submitted to Womans World by the end of this calendar year.
5. I make abouta jillion resolutions each year, and keepmaybe one or two of them.