Thursday Threesome

Thanks to Dan and The Back Porch for today's Thursday Threesome.

::A Day in the Rain::

Onesome: A Day--or so ago? Oops, wrong meme. Wait, that might be cool... "A Day or So Ago, I saw ......" You fill it in ! A day or so ago, I saw some exciting news on my cell phone. I got a text message from my oldest daughter saying she would be home for Christmas. She lives in North Carolina and this will be the first Christmas we've been able to spend together since 1998.... how cool is that????

Twosome: in-- case of rain, do you carry an umbrella? ...or do you just hoof it in a hat? No umbrella... I seem to get just as wet getting in and out of the car with one. No hat, either, normally. A mad dash to the car, if it's pouring. Either that or I wait til it calms down and then just enjoy the feeling of "raindrops falling on my head."

Threesome: the Rain-- in Spain? Nah, how about locally: has the rainy season kicked in for you yet? Snow? Nothing? Come on, it's almost Thanksgiving here in the States!
We were SUPPOSED to get major storms last night... but nada. I was really hoping for a nice storm. We DID get some rain, which was nice.... all the ponds around us are drying up, so we definitely need the water. Anyway... it's cooling off a bit here. This week, the highs are supposed to be in the 60's with lows in the 40's (I think... not sure about the lows).

Anyway, hop over to The Back Porch and have fun.

Comments