Thanks a lot to Otto for today's post. We are busy stripping the wallpaper off our bathroom walls and the hall bathroom walls... so, Monday Madness is a lifesaver for this procrastinating blonde!
1. How long have you been blogging? I had to go check. My first blog entry was October 18, 2005... so nearly a year. Here's the link: First post. Yawn! I do hope I've gotten better. lol Does it count if the first day I posted four times????
2. How many times have you taken a break from blogging? Marianne would say WAY TOO OFTEN! I've never actually taken a real "break"... except for when I went on vacation. I do admit, though, I'm not as committed to it as I know I should be. That goes hand-in-hand with my writing. There's a quote from Agatha Christie I'm planning on blogging about tomorrow that talks about this. Of course, tomorrow we are screening in my mom's front porch for a birthday surprise for her. Ssssh... don't tell her. Anyway, she'll be 74 tomorrow and has always wanted a screened-in front porch... now she will have one! I'm telling you that to let you know my blogging plans MAY fall by the wayside.
3. How long is the longest you've gone, so far, without posting on your blog?
Heavens... let me go back and check..... OK... probably about two weeks... (Nov. 15-Dec. 2). Now, in my own defense... I was doing NaNo and was out of town for Thanksgiving... does that help any?
4. How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis? I don't know... several.
5. Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll? not yet.
6. How often do you update/change the 'extra' stuff on your blog? Only when something new comes up... such as when I gave Green Sister her own blog and moved her story there (or here).
7. Do you think you'll be blogging for years to come? I don't see any reason why not.