Friday Feast 113

We have to leave in a few minutes to drive to Virginia (600+ hours). We have a funeral we need to go to. But, before I leave, here's this week's rendition of Friday's Feast.


Appetizer
What is your favorite herb or spice? Garlic... beyond a doubt.

Soup
Name a song you like but haven't heard in a long time. Joey Powers: Meet Me at Midnight, Mary, 1963. I remember lying in bed listening to that song on a transistor radio my grandmother gave me for Christmas.

Salad
If you were to take just one minute to write down as many things as you can think of that you need (not want) to do, approximately how many things would there be? I would run out of time before I ran out of things to list! There's an old bumper sticker I saw: "God put us on this earth to accomplish a certain amount of tasks. I'm so far behind now, I'll never die."

Main Course
Tell something interesting about one of your family members (nothing scandalous, please, just something unique). We have a cousin who used to be a TV show host and a rodeo announcer in Texas.

Dessert
What's the latest you've ever stayed awake? I've been known to have nights where I don't go to bed until the next night... not as common any more, but still I'll occasionally have a sleepless night. Now, while I was in college.... but that's another story.

Comments