Hidden Talent

Good afternoon, all. I've not been home long. We had a LONG day grinding stumps today and I'm beat. My sweet sweet husband is taking me out so I don't have to cook (did I mention I'm married to a really sweet guy???). Anyway, I was bloghopping while waiting for DH to finish his shower and ran across this fun test from Terri, so I thought I would swipe it!

Your Hidden Talent

You are both very knowledgeable and creative.
You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential.
Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.
As long as you don't stop working on your dreams, you'll get there.


Right now, I'm not sure how much I believe it. I like the idea of being full of potential and I'm definitely full of ideas (some people may say I was full of something, but I don't think I'll go there!). I don't know that my ideas could change the world, but as long as they give someone a little entertainment, I'll consider it a job well-done.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:01 PM

    Hey Judy,
    Thanks for the mention.
    Of course you're full of potential....but the trick is....for us to use it.
    Enjoyed reading your hidden talent and thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Enjoy that dinner out...yahoo! A night without cooking....what a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Your book sounds very interesting. Feel free to email me. It's listed on my profile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment