Thanks to Otto at Monday Madness for today's meme. I don't know what I would do without suggestions on a day like today. We ended up having to work on a HUGE job out of town all weekend... so today, we're taking the day off. Will I get any writing done? Probably not...we're heading out on a road trip to see if we can find a new place to put the boat in the water!
Feel free to play... and post your link here so I can come see what is going on in your life.
1. Are you working on any big projects around your house right now? Right now we are getting a new liner put in our pool... if we can ever find the time to finish draining the water so we can get it measured. It's a big pool...too big really. If we ever build another house, we'll still have a pool, but only only about half the size of this one. I swear, I think the people that built the house thought their kids were going to be Olympians or something.
2. If so, tell us about it; if not, do you have any plans to do so in the near future? Okay, so I jumped the gun, but this will give me the chance to tell you about what else we need to do! We are going to replace the bathrooms (ours needs it desperately); redo the kitchen cabinets and countertop, then tile the floor; rebuild the cabana by the pool and add an outside kitchen; rip up the carpet in the downstairs living room, paint the walls and put hardwood floor in; add a glass room off the dining room. Boy, no wonder I'm tired!!!
3. How do you generally pay for merchandise at your local store? Debit, credit, check, or cash? My debit card, for sure. We pay for very little via credit card and I don't carry cash.
4. Which month of the year seems to go by the fastest? The "month" between Thanksgiving and Christmas. There are always so many things to do and just not enough time to do it all!
5. Which day of the week seems to go by the fastest? We stay so busy that every day goes by fast. And, owning our own business, we don't dread going 'back to work.'
6. Have you taken up any new hobbies lately? Ha! I don't have time to even keep up with my old hobbies!!!
Looking forward to learning more about you and seeing what you have to say.