.... stolen from Word Nerd (who stole it from Preppy Girl, so I don't guess I'll get in trouble for it!). Anyway... here are the rules:
1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year).
3. List three events that happened on your birthday.
4. List two important birthdays and one interesting death.
5. One holiday or observance (if any).
6. Tag 5 more peoples - if you feel like it.
1622 - Jamestown massacre: Algonquian Indians kill 347 English settlers around Jamestown, Virginia, a third of the colony's population.
1630 - Massachusetts Bay Colony outlaws the possession of cards, dice, and gaming tables.
1963 - Please Please Me, the first Beatles album, is released in the UK.
1908 - Louis L'Amour, American author (d. 1988)
1948 - Andrew Lloyd Webber, British composer
(maybe all the creativity will rub off!)
1832 - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer (b. 1749)
The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
World Water Day.
Okay, so that's a stretch!
..... It's your turn now. Either post yours in my comments or tell me about it and put it in your own blog. Tag, you're it!