A Quick Break

Thanks to Charity, via Marianne, I now know what kind of writer I am.







What kind of writer are you?




You're a Dialogue/Character Writer!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


This doesn't really surprise me. One of the main problems I have in my writing is describing settings. I guess my subconscious goes something like: "Well, I can see it in my mind unfolding like a movie... surely the reader can picture it as well." I think it comes from years of listening to Old Time Radio shows, where ALL there was was dialogue. The setting was virtually unimportant because the listener made it up in their own minds. Maybe I should see if there's a market for radio shows any more?????

Comments

  1. I'm beginning to get a complex.... I'm the only "fluff" writer in the bunch!

    ozrvlec - Only Zoe reads very late, eating cookies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment