Patrick's Weekender Meme

Thanks to Patrick for this fun meme. Check out his site on Saturday and Sunday. He has a great game going on! No prizes, but fun just the same. You can see the rules at his site.

Now... on to the meme:

1. If you had to choose a theme song for your blog, which would would you choose and why? Probably "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" because I believe in dreams and in a place where dreams can come true.

2. Which was the last kind of doctor you visited, and which one do you need to visit the most? The last doctor I saw was for my very first colonoscopy (screening starts at 50). The good news is everything was fine so I don't have to do that again for 10 years. I don't need to visit a doctor at all, but my next time will probably be in October for my annual physical.

3. What's stopping you from making the appointment with the doctor in #2?
It's not time yet :-)

4. Take the quiz:
You Are Not Scary

Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?


5. What's the most exotic drink you've tried recently? Did you like it enough to have another at some point in the future? Hmmmm.... recently.... I don't do very exotic (mostly cause I don't drink a lot). The last thing I had to drink was Long Island Ice Tea.

6. Who was the last person you had an online conversation with? How long had it been since you had previously talked to that person either on the phone or in person? The last person I chatted with was Lianne, in Brazil, on AIM. It had been a while because I've been TOO busy!


Leave a comment and consider yourself tagged!

Comments

Post a Comment