Thanks for the tag, Marianne Arkins
What were you doing ten years ago?
Working as assistant director at Ruby Reid Child Development Center and working on my Masters in Christian Education, as well as homeschooling the kids
What were you doing one year ago?
Working at a local child care center, writing, hoping for the day I could write and be a full-time homemaker (it happened the end of July last year)
Five snacks you enjoy.
1. Chocolate, but only about once a month... ladies, you will understand!
2. Chips of any kind
3. Popcorn - but it has to be smothered in butter
4. chocolate covered peanuts
5. peanut butter, mayonnaise, and banana sandwich
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics.
Just five? I must know a couple hundred. It always amazes my hubby when we are in a store or catch a snippet of a song on a TV show that I know most of the lyrics. Also, having been a preschool teacher/director for over 10 years, I know all kinds of kids' songs.
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Pay all our bills off
2. Put money in trust for the kids
3. Travel (I would love to go back to Ireland and Brazil and there are so many places here in the US and abroad I would love to visit... esp. Australia)
4. Buy a large cruising boat so my hubby and I could cruise the rivers and intercoastal
5. Buy my mom a house
Five bad habits
1. Not exercising enough (is this on everyones?)
2. Not paying enough attention to old friends
3. Being lazy about writing
4. Reading too much (when I should be doing other things)
5. Not eating right (but I'm getting better)
Five things you like doing
3. Puttering around in my rose garden
4. Traveling with DH
Five things you would never wear or buy again
1. Black spandex dresses
3. Capri pants
4. Blue frosted eye shadow
5. Stocking caps
Five favorite toys
2. bear collection
3. miniature teaset collection
4. All things Irish
5. Books, book, and more books
Five people I’m tagging
I don't think I know five people well enough to tag who have blogs...so, if you read this - you're tagged. How's that?