It's That Time

...so why am I still sitting here? I need to wake up the writing cells in my brain. Guess I'll just consider this my "morning paper," stream of consciousness stuff that may (or may not) lead to something terribly brilliant and erudite. At least, it gets my brain in gear and that can't be a bad thing. Looking forward to the challenge and to finding out exactly what will be going on with Fiona in the next 30 days. Hopefully, I'll be VERY close to the mark before Thanksgiving... otherwise my fingers will be sore the last three days of the month :-)

Comments

  1. How's Fiona?? I'm alternately having an absolute blast and wanting to tear my hair out.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Judy,

    What's your word count? You haven't updated lately and enquiring minds want to know!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment