Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: My Favorite Food




Okay, I have to admit... I love food. All kinds of food. In fact, it would be an easier (and shorter) post if I were to tell you what foods I DON'T like. And, my favorite food changes depending on my mood.

But, here are a few of my favorites:

Not much beats a bowl of good ol' cream of potato soup. Especially with bacon bits, cheese, sour cream -



Actually, I have to admit, I can't think of any form of potatoes I don't like:

Pizza: Who doesn't love pizza? I used to love the deep dish everything pizza.... recently, though, I've developed a taste for thin crust. I can taste the toppings so much better.... and I can eat more without getting full.



What are some of your favorites?

Comments

  1. Well, potatoes go with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Agreed.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I think we have to be kin somewhere down the line.

      Delete
  3. Pizza is always a solid choice -- and so are potatoes! (Loaded cheese fries are definitely one of my comfort foods.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmm... loaded cheese fries. Picture me drooling... or maybe not. It's not a pretty sight.

      Delete
  4. Potato soup looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of those foods that is "more-ish".... you don't have to be hungry to want more. It's just that good.

      Delete
  5. I use to make an Irish Potato and Leek soup that was so good. I haven't made it in forever. Now I may have to go get the ingredients and do so. And you can never go wrong with pizza, especially since you can get it different ways/toppings and change it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had not had potato and leek soup until I visited Marianne last year... omg, it was soo good! Need to gather up the stuff and make another big pot of it!

      Delete
  6. Oh, yes! Cream of potato soup is a great one! Honestly, everything you say here is true! (Sidenote, when asked my ONE favorite food, I often say pizza, simply because it's so versatile, but honestly potatoes are another good one. So many delicious ways to serve them!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have to agree on potatoes. I love mashed potatoes in particular.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment