Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: My Goals for 2023




We are facing a new year... with new challenges. Our son and his wife have moved back with us temporarily, my husband has just retired (from his second career), and I'm still working. My main goal for 2023 is to try to stay sane!

Seriously, my huband wants us to spend more time in Florida, so that's looking likely, if we can juggle everything. Since my job is done via Internet, I can work anywhere, so that's a plus.

There are a lot of projects that need to be done around the house, so I'm hoping he will be able to find time in his retirement for all the "Honey, Do's" I have :-)

And, as I do every year at this time - my goal is to eat healthier and get more exercise. Being in Florida will help that as well.

What about you?

Comments

  1. Good luck, Judy! It sounds like a lot of positive changes could be headed your way soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  2. Good luck, Judy! Staying sane is a goal many of us will be trying to meet this year 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. best of luck to us all ...lol... of course, it might be fun being mad together... hmmmm

      Delete
  3. That's really good of you to take your son and his wife in! I know that we'd have never made it if my in-laws hadn't done the same for us 23 years ago. Good luck with the sanity bit though, hah!


    My post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far so good.....thankfully we all get along well

      Delete
  4. So glad your hubs retired! Fun days ahead :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep....he definitely decided it was time

      Delete
  5. Nice to visit Florida when you want. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we love our little slice of heaven down there... only 800 or so square feet, but enough for the two of us... plus we have an extra bedroom for company. Being small means there's not a lot of cleaning to do... always a plus!!!

      Delete
  6. Yes and yes, I am in complete sympathy with your list. (Our boys haven't moved out yet, but I fully expect that at least one of them will move back for a while at some point.) I hope everything works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy! It's wonderful to help family! You have great goals! I will be cheering for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danielle.... no matter how old they are, our kids are our kids.

      Delete
  8. s-a-n-e-? Nope, that's never going to happen here haha. Sounds like you've got some positives lined up - good luck, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:22 AM

    Best of luck with your goals, Judy! Tanith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment