Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Books That Would Make Great Gifts



Merry Christmas! And it's a perfect time to talk about books that would make great gifts. Below are some I've received as well as some I've given. Hopefully there will be something to tickle your fancy:

It is no secret that I love series. I was gifted the entire series of Game of Thrones last year for Christmas. It's sitting on my bookshelf just waiting for me to have time to start it. I loved the HBO series and I'm really looking forward to reading things that didn't make it to the shows.

One of my favorite gifts growing up was the complete Anne of Green Gables series from my grandmother (see...my love of series is long-lived...lol). It is still an excellent series for tweens and, as my granddaughters get a little older, it is on their list of gifts.

Here's a fun one that is on my wish list for this year, and I think it would be a lot of fun for anyone who (1)likes to cook and (2)finds themselves looking for something to do to put up doing something they are supposed to be doing....Procrastibaking.

There are many series that I love, but that other people may not like as much as I do. So... what to do? Easy. Gift them the first book and hopefully they will fall in love with them as well. You can see some of my favorite series here.

How about you? What are some of the favorite books you've been gifted or the favorite books you like to gift? Maybe I can get some more ideas!

Comments

  1. Procrastibaking? HAHAHAHAHAHA ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Procrastibaking sounds like such a good pick! And that title made me laugh out loud. It scared my spouse just a little. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Procrastibaking sounds great. I'm off to check that out. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of Procrastibaking. I think I'd be good at that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment