Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Gifts for People who Like Wine



I enjoy my sweet wines (some people ***ahem Marianne Arkins*** say that the wines I enjoy the most are wines that people who don't like wines drink...whatevah!! Bring on the moscato!!) Anyway, some things I've enjoyed getting (or would enjoy getting ;-)) follow....in no particular order:

I actually bought myself a cute insulated wine cooler. I would share a picture of it, but it's at our place in Florida. Love it!!

There are also sets that include an insulated bottle as well as a couple of tumblers. That would be great for a picnic (if my DH liked wine.. which he doesn't...more for me, right?)

I've been seeing these everywhere this Christmas season... not sure that I really need an electric corkscrew though. However, for that wine lover on your Christmas list who has everything...it's defnitely an idea!

One of the best gifts to give, of course, is to find out what wine your friend particularly likes (did everyone see moscato up above?) and gift them a bottle.. maybe in a pretty little storage/carry bag like this one.Love it!

One thing I DON'T need is this! I like my wine, but toting it in a handbag....not my style (see the aforementioned really cute tumbler).

What about you?  What gifts do you particularly like to get?


Comments

  1. It's okay if you like what you like, just prepare for wine snobs to look down their noses at you, lol.

    That beach tote made me seriously ROFL. I have a friend who would quite like love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beach tote is awesome! And sweet wine is the only kind I like. :)

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then I must be one of the lowly because I don't like tart wines and I can't drink reds. I get a nasty headache from them. I'm partial to rose wines and blushes. I love the list. :-) Maybe add unbreakable glasses for those beach trips! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ideas for the wine drinker. I'm not but have friends that do. Thanks for sharing your great ideas. Happy Holidays! Here's mine. https://www.tenastetler.com/lsrs-wednesdays-blog-challenge-12-18-19-going-to-the-dogs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful list, and also made me go and look up the word Oenophilia, which I need to get on a set of t-shirts for the Tuesday night DnD group.

    My post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list, enjoy your wine. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2019/12/ten-gifts.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. An electric corkscrew. In my hands, that's probably an accident waiting to happen. LOL Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice ideas. I love a Torrontes myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment