Wednesday Weekly Blog Challenge: Humorous Book Titles



Today's topic is humorous book titles. Honestly, I've run some funny ones by typing an actual book title incorrectly, but I don't think that's actually what is meant here (although I wish I could think of some examples. I thought I had written some down, but if I did, I can't find them).

Contrariwise, "humorous book titles" could mean titles of humorous books. I think it's all in the way you look at things. Google sure isn't any help.

So... let's turn to real book titles that are humorous -- in no particular order. Full disclosure: I have not read any of these books. I have, however, seen them on the internet. Click on the title to see them on Amazon. For all I know these are humorous books with titles I find to be humorous. Or something like that.

The Zen of Farting by Reepah Gud Wan.

How to Raise Your IQ by Eating Gifted Children by Lewis B. Frumkes

What's Your Poo Telling You by Anish Sheth and Josh Richman

The Sex Lives of Cannabals by J. Maarten Troost

Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson

There are a lot more listed online... you should really check some of them out here. Let me know your favorites.

Comments

  1. I can't stop giggling at The Sex Lives of Cannabals. (Now that's a sentence I never thought I'd write!)

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these titles. I've read many of them. So funny! Good list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eating Gifted Children sounds like fun, and Jenny Lawson is always good. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to read Jenny Lawson's book. She'll have you laughing so hard you're crying.

    My list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eating Gifted Children sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of Eating Gifted Children. Good list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment