What a WEEK (as opposed to day) It Has Been

I apologize for my absence from the blogosphere, but work has been really keeping me busy. We've had several big jobs (which is good) but they keep me out from early (to me) to dark...have I mentioned lately how much I hate Daylight Savings Time? It's been eighty forevers since I've had the chance to "talk" to Marianne. Thank goodness for email or we'd be lost in the website business (have you visited our website yet this week? I've been too busy to mention it, but... ahem, the short story this week is... MINE! Yep, go.. read....AND check out the rest of the site.. there are fun things on every page... including another contest but then come back, because it's FRIDAY and we know what that means!!!)



Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel? Satisfied

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn? Earlier dark times and shorter days!!!

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online? I have been really blessed to NOT have any really bad experiences online. I've made some great blogging friends, started a business venture, and had several stories published... (oh, and btw, did I mention you can read one of them here? Go, read, and tell me if you like it (okay... so I'm not above begging for positive reinforcement on my writing. Do you know a writer who is???)

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily. my husband, my family, my blogging friends

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?Baking Soda. You can do almost anything with it!!! Here... have a book that explains everything you ever wanted to know about baking soda plus some. Did I mention it's a free book? And... that we have a free book to give away on our contest page? But, you better hurry. The contest ends at midnight tonight (Friday). The most excellent thing is.. there are ways you can have multiple entries... check it out.

~~~~~~~
And, to share the same quiz as Marianne, I present you:

You Are Mexican Food

Spicy yet dependable.
You pull punches, but people still love you.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:48 AM

    Awesome dessert! :) Thanks for a great feast:)

    Mine's up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE baking soda... didn't even think of it. I buy those HUGE boxes at the warehouse store and it's gone in a flash.

    Yes.. your story is good. Of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:34 AM

    Loved your dessert--have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a book once about uses for Baking Soda, but I was only about 22 and totally didn't appreciate it (Can't I just BUY something that serves the same purpose!?!?! -- imagine me saying that while rolling my eyes). I think I threw it out... I should probably grab myself a new copy.

    That's a fun quiz today too... I'm french food, by the way.

    Oh... and tag, you're it, you nice person, you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baking Soda makes Submarines float..so it goes quick in my house.
    OH, and volcanos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! the picutre of those fruits makes me want to go out and buy all healthy stuff ... I've already decided that I'll be munching on a lot of carrots and tuna so that I can be back to my gorgeous self by December.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:39 PM

    I like shorter days, too. My kids see it's dark and go sleep earlier. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Salad, Judy!

    I know you have been very busy at LASR but I also know you're enjoying yourself very much. ;-)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, you're the only person I know who actually welcomes the shorter days. Not me - I want all the sunlight I can get!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment