A Hard Wednesday

We had a really rough day at work today, so I'm stealing borrowing this idea (and the quizzes)from Jill.


Judy --

[adjective]:

Extremely extreme!



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


I can live with that.. :-) And Marianne would probably wholeheartedly agree!

~~~~~~
You Scored an A

You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.


With all the editing I do, I would hope so!

~~~~~~~~~
Your Vocabulary Score: A

Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary!
You must be quite an erudite person.


~~~~~~~~~~
Your Celebrity Baby Name Is...

Sonora Melody


Maybe I'll have to use that as a character one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~
And, one just because....

You Are 40% Nerdy

You're a little nerdy, but no one would ever call you a nerd.
You sometimes get into nerdy things, but only after they've become a part of mainstream culture.

Comments

  1. Hi Judy, been busy here too. Sometimes these little meme things help out wonders. I can't believe my name - a noun, and defined in their dictionary as a "Life terminator."

    My goodness. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the quizzes... I love the steal them from you too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment