Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: What’s New in my Life Lately






Hmmmm... what's new in my life lately. Honestly, not a lot. Our days are pretty much a lather, rinse, repeat life. I work from home, so I do that. About every hour I try to get up and spend 15 minutes doing something else.... one, to get me moving; two, otherwise nothing would get done around the house. Not really re: two. My husband is retired and does an awful lot around the house so he keeps himself busy.

One of the things he is doing is experimenting in "farming"...nothing much. He saw something about raising potatoes in cages, so we have that going on. Plus he has resurrected an old potting table for me and has (almost) finished my greenhouse (this has been a multi-year project, but progress is being made...lol).

I did go and grab some more plants from Lowe's clearance racks yesterday... they will be getting planted soon.

Other than that, not much. How about you?

Comments

  1. I look forward to your gardening updates if you decide to share them! Gardens and greenhouses are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's two posts today that have mentioned growing things. I'm tempted to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lowes clearance rack is my favorite place...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:49 PM

    The world would be a better place if more of us grew vegetables...Someone mentioned wanting that on a T-shirt the other day, so I went to Zazzle and put it on one. Good luck with the potatoes!

    Priscilla King

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean, new plants definitely count as new developments, and I'm always impressed with anybody who can successfully cultivate a garden; I don't seem to have the attention span for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment