Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: What Mythical Animal Would You Want as a Pet?




My first inclination was a unicorn... just because they are beautiful. But, I thought I would take this test, because we ALL know how reliable Internet tests are!

And.... they concur!



You are a beautiful being, charged with the purest magic around! Your pet Unicorn will help you achieve all your magical dreams! Be careful and guard it well; Unicorns are rare and precious creatures. Also, beware of their horns!


What about you?

Comments

  1. Nice! Unicorns are beautiful creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first reaction was Unicorn as well. But the wee quiz you linked to said it should be a Gryphon, which I'm also down with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never lose with a unicorn. I'm psyched to learn there is a test. I'm going to go try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to go wrong with a unicorn, though I don't think I'm *quite* pure of heart enough to pull it off...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could never get close to a unicorn; they are beautiful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with this - I love unicorns.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment