Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Theme Song for This Year




I honestly did not have a clue....I love music, but I've never thought about my theme song. I like It's Almost Like Being in Love... I think of that one a lot when I think if my husband ;-).

When I think of my sister it's Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better...lol.

When I think of our business I am claiming this song: Everything's Coming Up Roses

But I decided to see what the internet thinks about it.... Brain Fall thinks my theme song is Soak Up the Sun by Sheryl Crow and this is their reasoning:

You are a very laid back person. You let life happen and just go with it. You are optimistic and think the rest of the world needs to "lighten up" and just take it how it's given to you.

They are not wrong.

Comments

  1. I’d never heard “Everything’s Coming Up Roses” before, but I like it!

    Soak Up the Sun is a wonderful song, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how picked a song for each person. That seems a great way to think about the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like "Soak Up The Sun". Good choices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment