Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: What My Last Meal Would Be



Okay, y'all, this is hard because I LOVE food. All kinds of food. And it's impossible to pick a favorite because that depends on my day and my mood. Sometimes I crave Mexican food:

This is a specialty at a local taqueria that is my go to.... so very good:



And, we cannot forget the chips and salsa/guacamoles:



And then there is the queso and margarita (top shelf, on the rocks, extra salt, please)



But, then there are the days I want to eat Chinese:

We have a Chinese food buffet here (so dangerous because I always eat so much!) But, if I'm ordering my last meal, it will be my favorites:

Moo Goo Gai Pan






And don't forget





I also love Italian!! What's a girl to do?









But, y'all....I'm a born and bred Southern girl and there is something to be said for just plain old good home cooking and comfort food:



What would your choice be? I've made myself hungry... lol... off to eat lunch!!

Comments

  1. Italian food was on my list, too!

    Chinese and Mexican food is great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for a little bit of everything there... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the pictures! I haven’t had Mexican food in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know we could list all our favorites... can you get everything in the world for a last meal? LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am walking away from your blog very hungry. Margaritas with salsa and guac--never a bad choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not see anything there that I wouldn't cheerfully nom on. Wonderful selections!

    ...I haven't done Italian food in a while, maybe for lunch...

    ReplyDelete
  7. All great choices. I love good Chinese food.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment