Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Favorite Things to Do in Autumn



I have to admit, I'm a sun-loving babe and love the summer. I actually love all the seasons for different reasons. And, after the summer we've had, I welcomed the feel of fall in the air. That little nip of coolness. I love to see the leaves changing colors (not so much the leaves falling in my pool... which is just a mess. If I ever win big at the lottery, I'm having that sucker enclosed).

I do love being outside more in the autumn. I like working in the yard, envisioning my plans for spring (no matter than I nearly never get around to doing what I want to in the spring, but I am a forever-dreamer).

Normally, there are a lot of fall festivals to go to...what this year will hold is anyone's guess. Already several of our regulars have already cancelled for the year. So, it's a waiting game.

My very favorite thing to do in the autumn, though, is celebrate my wedding anniversary. We are already making plans for a long weekend away ... north Alabama this year. I can't wait!

Comments

  1. I hope you have a wonderful anniversary celebration!

    I love fall festival, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Great post. I think the change in there air is welcome all around here. I know I'm happy for it, just so this strange summer can be over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post, Judy! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sugar maple my husband planted in the backyard just for me, is already turning maroon at the top. I love that color!

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our anniversary is coming up soon too. Congratulations. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/09/wc-092320.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm missing the fall festivals here, too. I'm glad I'd already closed my quilting business before this year started, if not I'd have been in huge trouble with nowhere to take my wares.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great anniversary celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment