Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: My Favorite Memory and Why



How to choose a favorite memory? This is hard. I kind of feel like Emily in Our Town when she asks to go back and the Stage Manager tells her, “Choose the least important day in your life. It will be important enough.” She knows it can't be after she was married or after her children were born. The days my children were born... the day my husband and I got married. All of those are precious precious memories. When my grandchildren were born (I was actually able to be in the room with my second daughter when her first child was born...that was very special). I was able to be in the room when my niece was born as well ...that was cool, because I had c-sections with all of mine!

Another favorite memory.... Marianne saying, "I have an idea..." lol... trust me. That conversation was life-changing!!

My trip to Ireland with a couple of girlfriends... such wonderful memories from those few weeks... the Cliffs of Moher, having tea in front of the turf fire, having drinks in the local pub.

Sunrises and sunsets on the coast.

Starting back into community theatre after a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong break.... Clairee in Steel Magnolias...way too many awesome memories with that show and the others I've done since then.

Nope, sorry... can't do it. I cannot pick out one favorite memory. I love my life and treasure all the memories...even the not so good ones, because they all combine to make me who I am. And, I have to admit, I kinda like that person.

How about you? Do you have a favorite memory?

Comments

  1. So... I was thinking...

    Heh.

    And I felt much the same with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. I had the same thought. Too many to choose from. Lol!! Great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Ireland trip sounds like it was a blast!

    My <a href="http://lydiaschoch.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-my-favourite-memory-and-why/>post</a>.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I thought I was the only one, Judy! Cannot pick one over the rest of all my cherished memories. Enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's interesting that you were in the room while they were giving birth! I shooed my mom out lol! Just me, my husband, and the midwife with both of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're trying to lose kilograms then you have to try this totally brand new personalized keto diet.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional cooks joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, painless, cost-efficient, and delicious.

    From their first launch in early 2019, hundreds of individuals have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a certified keto diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to take a trip to Ireland. It is hard narrowing down memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, loved your memories. Lucky to live such a life. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine. https://www.tenastetler.com/lsrs-wednesdays-blog-challenge-2-26-2020-sand-dunes/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so hard to pic a favourite memory, as you say, Judy. But you have some truly wonderful ones there, full of love.
    PS. I loved the Cliffs of Moher too, even if I nearly got blown off them. Maaaan, it was windy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to see Ireland! What a dream trip. Isn't seeing the little ones take their first breath just gobsmacking? Fantastic memories. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a lot of lovely memories there. I'd struggle to pick one too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment