This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions. Nancy will be awarding a $20 GC to Amazon to one randomly drawn commenter during the tour and a digital copy of "No Matter When" to one randomly drawn commenter during the tour. Click on the tour banner to see the other stops on the tour.
1) How heavily I rely upon spell check...seriously, it’s pathetic.
2) That mY; eDitor would become bestest my friend?’ (lol Okay I’m not that bad, but I think you get my point. Editors are pretty damn amazing.)
3) How sacred my free time would be. All hail the mighty Elementary School!!
4) Blogging, posting, pinning and tweeting would become frequently used words.
5) That the NOTES app in my iPhone would become a mainstay in my writing process.
6) Simply writing a book will not help me sell books. I also need to be my own PR rep. Hmm...I wonder if Lindsey Lohan is giving out tips?
7) Posting dirty one-liners will get me more Likes on my Facebook Page than a 5-Star review.
8) That I would have to sum up my thoughts in 140 characters. Thanks for that Twitter...NOT!
9) Repeating dialogue from my WIP out loud to my dogs would become a daily occurrence.
10) That I would get ‘dressed up’ to do work at the library and that I now consider jeans as ‘dressed up’. Oh my, that is so sad.
About the Author:
Lilly Marten lives alone, her quiet life the result of a highly sensitive photographic memory. That changed when she arrived in the year 1503 seconds before Toronto’s popular C.N Tower came crashing down on top of her. Now she was never alone. Gabe was always near. With his unbelievably perfect features and intense green eyes, he is not a man easily ignored. Yet, uncertainty about her new life leaves Lilly with no choice but to put faith in a man she fears and whose strong physical presence causes her to desire more than just his trust.
Buy the book at Total-e-Bound, Amazon, All Romance ebooks, Barnes and Noble, or Kobo.