Monday Morning Meme


Click the picture to play along


1. How many coats do you own? Do have a good coat? Casual coat? Summer jacket? etc. Do you wear coats very often? Or do you have a tendency to leave your coat at home whenever you go out? What is your favorite coat? Why is this one your favorite? Care to model it for us? I have several coats... really, more than I need considering I live in south Georgia. But, I was very glad of them this winter. Boy, has it been cold. I have a good dress coat that's long that Bob bought me for Christmas a couple of years ago; a jacket our cousin Roy bought me for Christmas last year that's great with jeans (it has a hood that I really like); but my favorite is the leather jacket that Bob bought me about three years ago.




2. You’ve learned a thing or two about this thing we call blogging. Tell us one thing you don’t recommend to other bloggers. Tell us one thing you do recommend to other bloggers. I don't recommend being too free and open with things. There's a fine line to be drawn between making connections and letting everyone know all your secrets. I would recommend blogging on a regular basis and visiting other people's blogs. I don't do this nearly as well as I need to, so learn from my mistakes :-)

3. Is cursive writing a lost art? Should good penmanship be taught? Tell us about your handwriting - good / bad? Do you think your children have good handwriting (given their appropriate age, of course). I have excellent penmanship, if I do say so myself. And, I think it should be taught more than it is. My kids, for the most part, have good penmanship, but it wasn't stressed as much as it should have been, imho.

4. Have you ever struggled with infertility? If you haven’t, or if it wasn’t the hardest thing you’ve ever had to go through — what was? The hardest thing I've hever had to go through was my ex letting me now he didn't want to be married any longer. But.. I got through it and it wasn't long before I realized he'd done me a big favor.

Comments

Post a Comment