Monday Morning Meme and winners

Before we get started, head over to The Long and the Short of It and take a look at the winners of The Best Book of 2008 awards. We had four winners: LASR Best Long Book/LASR Best Short Book/WC Best Long Book/WC Best Short Book. It was a tough contest...and we believe all our nominees were winners!

Now.. on to Monday Morning Meme from Write From Karen

1. What did you do over the weekend? Marianne and I hosted a chat on the WC Yahoo loop that was a lot of fun (and we gave away a pile of loot...you should have been there!). Then, I woke up this morning to find my laptop stuck in a Microsoft Update Loop from hell. Trying system restore now to see if I can get out of it.(I'm on the desktop...thank heavens for multiple computers in the house).

2. What was your first impression of your spouse or current partner? Now tell us about your first date with this person. Bob and I talked online for a couple of weeks before we actually met, and when we did my first thought was... what a really neat guy! Our first date was wonderful. He picked me up about 7 (brought me a rose...he had me then), we went to eat and then went to play pool. We dropped in at the VFW dance and walked through WalMart. Then we went for coffee and pie.... had the best time talking. We didn't want the night to be over. He took me home about 3 AM...it was ...sigh... a fabulous evening.
chanel handbags
3. How many lurkers do you think you have that read your blog, but never comment? Have you ever been successful at getting them to say hello? Do you mind the lurking? Are you a lurker? Or do you try and comment every time you visit? I don't mind the lurking...I guess because I tend to lurk myself. If I don't have something worth saying, I pretty much don't say anything. :-) My mother taught me that.. lol

4. coffee is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comments