Friday Memes



1. The last band I saw live was Little Texas in Apalachicola the first weekend in November.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is my sister and her husband coming down (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping isbarely started...oy vey!
4. Thoughts ofall the housework I have to do (not to mention other things I have to do fill my head.
5. I wish I could wearsize 8 jeans once again
6. Bagpipesare awesome
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward tobeing alone with my hubby, tomorrow my plans includegrinding stumps and Sunday, I want torest, but it ain't-a-gonna happen!


Click on the picture to play along.




Breakfast
How do you usually spend Thanksgiving?
For the past several years, we've gone to my cousins' in Charleston, South Carolina, for a combination Thanksgiving-family reunion. Last year, our second daughter got married the day before Thanksgiving, so we were in Raleigh, North Carolina. This year, since I've started working and time is precious...we're staying home. My sister and her husband are driving down from the Atlanta area and we're going to just chill out and relax.


Lunch
What is the one thing you are most grateful for this year?
That we all have our health and, even with the bad economy, we can be together and be happy. That the kids are probably all going to be home for Christmas (Aaron and his wife are still waiting to see...he's not sure if he can get leave). It's going to be a good year, despite everything. chanel handbags


Dinner
Do you usually shop on Black Friday or avoid it like the plague?
It depends. If there is a super sale on something I've really been wanting... I'll brave it. Otherwise, nah... I'll stay home.


Midnight Snack
What is your favorite part of the Thanksgiving feast?
Leftovers, of course!!! :-)


Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) Clean the house, cook, get ready for the holiday (because I have to work all day Tuesday and Wednesday.... oy vey!)

Comments