After Thanksgiving



This is us before the stuffing commenced..... us, not the turkey!

And, since it's Friday... here are some Friday memes. Keep reading...there's a surprise at the end :-)




1. My stomach is very full.
2. Pie is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard is wet.
4. With my husband is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of cinnamon reminds me of Christmas.
6. More time (and money) is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having my house decorated, tomorrow my plans include buying our Christmas tree and Sunday, I want to stay home, but I have to work!

Click here to play along.
chanel handbags
And now... my annual Christmas countdown begins. I'm starting my Christmas decorating today...it's one of my favorite times of the years. I have some work I still need to do for LASR for next week, but when that's done...I'm putting in my Christmas music and hauling out my decorations. So... enjoy an early taste of Christmas.

Comments