We Have a Winner...and Monday Morning Meme

Happy Monday, everyone. I was supposed to post the winner for my BAFAB contest yesterday, but instead I was out in the boat all day with Bob, and I was wiped out when I got home. I'm actually not sure I got online to do more than clean out my inbox. But, I know you've all be waiting on tenderhooks ....nope, I just Googled.... you have all been waiting on tenterhooks (and to find out what you've been waiting on you can go to World Wide Words.

Anyway, the winner of this quarter's contest is Berry.... so, give me a shout out at maracujabr (at) hotmail (dot) com to let me know what email to use, and I will get your Amazon gift certificate off in the mail.

And, I found out I won at Karen's blog on her BAFAB contest (if I was able to get in touch with her on time). So that's fun :-)

And, speaking of Karen, today is Monday and time for



Click the picture to play along


October 6th Questions:

1. Do you have certain times of the day when you have to have things done? Does your day run on a timetable? Or are you more of a laissez-faire kind of person?
I am definitely more laissez-faire, which I'm sure aggravates Marianne to no end. She is very structured (or would like to be...somehow family and animals contrive to steal that away from her). Me, I take things as they go and, as long as they get done, that's the important thing. I have found myself, though, becoming a bit more organized and that's a good thing. I'm hoping our mixture of working styles is beneficial to both of us.

2. What one word describes you on a good day? What about on a bad day? What one word would your best friend use to describe you? What one word would your significant other use to describe you? A good day: focused A bad day: moody Best friend: blonde DH: beautiful (I keep telling him he needs to have his glass prescription checked)

3. Your blog is being made into a television show. What kind of show will it be? Sit-com? Drama? How long is it? Hour? Half-hour? Sunday night movie? And most importantly, who are your show’s sponsors? Definitely not a drama... probably a sit-com. Half-hour tops. And... sponsors? Chocolate manufacturers, Estee Lauder (because I'm nothing if not a girly-girl), and (of course) The Long and the Short of It.

4. What is your favorite perfume or cologne? How often do you wear perfume or cologne? Has anyone ever told you smelled good/bad? If so, how did that make you feel? Flattered? Self-conscious? Uncomfortable? I have two favorite perfumes. My absolute very favorite is Inis, an Irish perfume. I bought the first bottle when I went to Ireland with Lianne and Kathy and fell in love with it. chanel handbags

My second favorite is a new one Bob bought me for my birthday this year, Beatiful by Estee Lauder

And, I wear perfume as often as I wear make up, which means-- every time I leave the house :-) Remember, I'm a girly-girl!

Tomorrow.. pictures from our fishing trip.... you don't want to miss the excitement.

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:53 AM

    Your TV show sounds fun! Now why did I not think of chocolate makers for sponsors??? :)

    My entry for MMM is here

    Stop by if you have a moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... I have to laugh. "Beautiful" is the only perfume that doesn't give me a headache, and was what I wore for years and years... lol...

    I even mentioned it on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be a girly girl... but now not so much. I *gasp* even leave the house without makeup on most days! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:36 PM

    Ooooh, chocolate. Now that's a good sponsor!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment