Monday Morning Meme




1. If you mixed up the letters in the name of your blog, what new name would you come up with? (Anagram fun website - http://wordsmith.org/anagram/) Now take your favorite anagram and tell us what sort of blog it might be based on that title.
Cad Ed Foretells Mommy Or Wow Cad Ed....an evil man who has a gift (or curse) for predicting the future gives his daily forecast

Decade Meows From Molly Wort My cat, Molly Worts, gives her ten-year address to the nation (as you might guess... she doesn't have much of a readership)

Werewolf DeCad or Lost Mommy... hmmmmm.. that just make an interesting book title.... excuse me while I go add that to my file ::::wandering off::::


2. What three sounds do you love? Okay, now tell us WHY you love these sounds. 1.The sounds of my children laughing... I love it when my kids are happy.
2. The sound of rain.... we've been in a drought condition... plus it means I can stay in and write or read 3. The sound of the ocean.... it just restores my soul

3. What is it about you that makes everyone want to know you? Wait, you’re not done yet. Now tell us WHY that one particular thing? What makes that element of yourself so special? (Come on, don’t be shy. This is your opportunity to write about something positive about yourself). I'm fun... seriously. I tend to come up with some off-the-wall stuff that makes people laugh. You never know what's going to come out of this mouth (or off these fingers, as the case may be). Unfortunately, that doesn't translate into my writing. I need a foil to bounce things off of.

4. What is the oldest thing you own? What is the newest? The oldest thing I own..I have a baby doll crib and cradle that my sister and I got from Santa when I was about six and she was three. I'm keeping it until one of my girls has their first girl and then will pass them on. The newest thing I own? I have Sherrilyn Kenyon's newest book Acheron.

~~~~
Stay tuned for a new meme coming up.....details are still being working out.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:42 AM

    Hehehe I love those mixed up blog titles, and yes a couple do sound like they would make for good book titles, particularly if you were writing horror or mystery. :)

    I love the sound of the ocean too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm a dolt... I used MY name and not my blog name for the anagram.

    **sigh**

    Who's the blonde now??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment