Food For Thought


Click on the picture to play along


Breakfast
Who was your role model growing up? My mom. She was placed in the position of having two young girls to raise. Fortunately, we were able to move in with my grandparents, but it was still a struggle for her. One thing I always remember and tried to practice with my own family: if she ever had a little extra money, she would buy board games or something long lasting. She always say she could take the money and treat us to a movie (which she did very occasionally) and we could enjoy ourselves for a couple of hours, or she could take the money, buy a game, and we could have many more hours of enjoyment.

Lunch
Who would you turn to first if you were in desperate need of help? Other than my husband and/or kids? For anything other than financial help, probably my mom. Financially, she couldn't help and it would just make her worry. She would do anything at all for me otherwise. Financially, it would be our cousin. chanel handbags

Dinner
Are you generally organized or messy? I tend to be more on the messy side, but I consider it "organized chaos." Things may LOOK messy, but I generally know where everything is.

Midnight Snack
What do you do when you can't sleep at night? Sometimes read; sometimes bloghop; sometimes play mind-numbing games on the computer.

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) For this week, my recipe is finish some of the projects I've started :-)


PLEASE PLAY !!!! Come on, you know you want to!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your mom was very wise! And I bet playing those games are some of your best memories!

    I can also relate to the organized chaos!

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've decided to play along and have credited you with the discovery of the meme. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I also added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment