New Meme: Food 4 Thought Friday


Jodi has come up with her own version of Friday's Feast... so if you've missed Friday's Feast, go support her and play along.

Breakfast
What is your first thought when you wake up?

Is it sad that I don't have thoughts until I've had my coffee??? Seriously, my mind is almost a blank. I get up, potty, weigh, brush my teeth, start the coffee and only when the coffee touches my lips do I think. I'm doing good to get through the habitual things I do every morning.

Lunch
If you could go out to lunch with any three people (real of fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive) , which three people would you choose and why?

My first choice would be Jesus Christ. My second choice would my dad. He left us when I was a child and he died before I got up the nerve to contact him. I'd like to rectify that mistake. Third is my blogfriends (yes, I'm cheating... I want one huge lunch with all of them... or a weekend retreat... or something)

Dinner
What is your favorite restaurant and what do you like the most on the menu?

The Apalachicola Seafood Grill. They don't have a web presence but then they don't need one. They have the BEST fried oyster po' boys! Mmmmmmmm.

Midnight Snack
What do you usually think about right before you fall asleep?
God, this bed feels good.

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)
Make time for my writing....somehow.

Comments

  1. Ooh.. I want to make time for my writing, too... Let's do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lunch and I can so relate to your midnight snack! Nothing like falling into a soft bed after a long day! Great answers!

    THANKS for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee only in the morning here too! Unless.. on those rare occasions when I'm absolutely starving and in need of an Egg McMuffin.

    I so much rather eat breakfast foods for dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment