Monday Morning Meme and Mayhem


Click on the picture to play along


June 23rd Questions:

1. What are your children doing right now? If you don’t have children, what is your significant other/roommate/friend, etc. doing right now?


The only child we have at home still is sleeping (we think that's her talent....anyone know of a job where she can sleep and make money?). DH is reading an article about the Scituate lighthouse . Apparently,they are looking for a new lighthouse keeper because the current one is retiring. Anyone want the job?

2. How many times a day do you look in a mirror? And be honest with us! WHY do you look? Is it a habit? Do you think you’re attractive? If you avoid looking into a mirror, why? Be honest with yourself! Hmmm... I look in the mirror when I get up and brush my teeth. If we have to leave the house for virtually any reason (except to go across the road to my mom's to tend to the garden), I look in the mirror because I don't leave the house without putting my make-up on (seriously. Marianne was horrified I put on make-up to go pick up a load of dirt. Only my family...poor things... get the dubious pleasure of seeing me without make-up). And... then again when I brush my teeth at night. Other than that... no.. not much unless I happen to be passing one...then I'll glance to make sure I don't have dirt on my face. Which, unfortunately, happens way too often!

3. What do you do/eat/say that makes your mother mentally cringe? What do your children/significant other do that makes YOU cringe? Hmmmm... nothing that I know of. If so, she hasn't complained. The main thing that makes me cringe with the child at home is her room. I'm scared to go in there. And, Bob...the only thing that makes me sorta cringe is he has NO patience in traffic or with stupid drivers. None.

4. Which do you focus on more, eating less or exercising more? Do you think one is more important than the other? Do you have a weight loss system that works for you? How much exercise would you say you do in a day? A week? How active (overall) is your family? What sort of physical activities does your family like to do together? Eating less when I think of it at all. I love to walk, but have fallen out of the habit of that. Intellectually, I know they are both important. Emotionally, I wish they weren't. As far as exercise goes... when our business if very active, I don't worry about it too much because I'm raking and lifting limbs, but it's slow now... so I don't do as much as I would like. Especially since my "other" jobs are all on the computer. I tend to get "spread-butt-itis" from sitting.

~~~~
I wanted an unable to show y'all a bit of how our garden is progressing (because for some reason Blogger doesn't want to upload my pictures.. I'll try again later)... and then I'm going over to weed a bit before it gets too hot. And, after that, I'm going to work on my "vacation/elation" story, Daisy, and will be posting it this week.

Comments

  1. I blame wearing makeup last week for my sty... so, I'm back to being bare-faced.

    LOL...

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment