Friday's Feast


Click to play along


Appetizer

What is the nearest big city to your home? According to this site, Albany is one of the largest cities in Georgia (75,394). Albany is 45 miles away. However, I have never considered Albany a city. So.. I'll go with Jacksonville (pop. 850,000) which is 140 miles away. Tallahassee is about 90 miles away and has 159,000.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets? Extremely well... if you let me know it's a secret. I admit.. I DO pretty much tell Bob everything, but if we know it's confidential...it stays confidential. Even from everyone else in the family.

Salad

Describe your hair (color, texture, length).



Main Course

What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?I'm courteous, but I tend to drive a littleon the fast side. Normally less than ten miles above the speed limit. And...my depth perception is notoriously bad... so a lot of times I'll let pass opportunities to make a left-hand turn because I'm just not comfortable. So...usually, I'll find a light if I need to make a left-hand turn.

Dessert

When was the last time you had a really bad week?Oh, heavens... I guess six years or more (if you don't count the week I lost because of the flu or the time I had shingles)

Comments

  1. enjoyed your feast.Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy feast. Shingles are the worst. A couple of my girlfriends had them this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shingles are definitely not fun! I understand they are quite painful. I would tell you (and Bob) a secret... sounds like you're trustworthy to me!

    Have a great weekend and please join my feast if you can!

    Just Some Thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment