Saturday Stumblings

I've been suffering from migraines the past few days. Does the weather affect anyone else like that? Whenever the pressure starts dropping, my head feels like it's going to explode. Am I just weird? (well...we KNOW I'm weird, but I mean in this instance).

My friend Jill awarded me with this wonderful award. Thanks, Jill!

I'd like to pass it along to Lianne, Marianne, Mary, Michele, and Margie. Thanks for being friends.

I also swiped this from Jill.




You Are a Total Brainiac



You're amazingly brilliant. Some would even say genius.

You're curious, thoughtful, analytical, and confident.



You take on difficult subjects because you want to... not because you have to.

No field of knowledge is too complicated or intimidating for you.



You've got the brains to do anything you want.

It's possible you end up doing everything you want.

Comments

  1. I was actually diagnosed with weather-induced migraines, so I know how you feel.

    I'm a total brainiac too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Lianne should change her name so we can all be "M" names *G*.

    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome... and yes, the weather does that to me too. So, yes, you're weird... but no weirder than the rest of us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to read this post, but the model in the red dress on the last post keeps catching my eye. The dress is lovely, but THAT HAIR! It's scaring me, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ARE daring...I hope your stories DO get published. I want to publish a children's book, but I have other things on my plate so I haven't had a whole lot of time to think about it. I admire you for even trying to get your stories published. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment