Friday's Feast


Click on the picture to play along


Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go? Just two days ago... we had to buy a new freezer for our storage room. The old one died...and took with it over $400 worth of steaks and I don't know how many pounds of shrimp and fish... I'm still crying.

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen? The one that comes to mind most readily is one that Marianne shared with me. Watch it... but turn your sound up.

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey). OOOOOOOkay.... what about Sage Squirrel.. your company for a little bit of nutty wisdom.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t eaten since last night

Comments

  1. That commerical STILL makes me laugh.

    *snort*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that commercial---I guess because there's no hockey team anywhere near here with very few hockey fans in our area of the world! ;-) Very funny, though!!

    I also found a picture of my cereal to add to my post. Sorry about your meat loss. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen that commercial. So they only show it on sports channels?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment