Kailani is once again sponsoring her Valentine's Day Goody Swap. These are so much fun. I played last year and met Jill and she's one of my bestest blogging buddies. If you want to play along, click on the picture for the rules. And, per the rules, here's a
1.What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?
Time spent with my hubby away from the house, just enjoying each other's company.
2. In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?
We're usually working, which I guess technically fits #1.
3.If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?
Hmmmm...Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Oh.. or M&M's.. you know the ones with peanuts in them. Or the ones with peanut butter in them... Or... my mouth is watering.
4. Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?
Black liquorice, Conversation Hearts, Gumdrops, Jelly beans
5. If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out? I have to get out?????
Both Marianne and Allie did this meme yesterday and since neither one of them tagged anyone for it, I'm honor bound to do it. (HUH???) Anyway, here are the rules, shamelessly swiped from Marianne:
Link to the person who tagged you;
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours;
Post the rules on your blog;
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post;
Include links to their blogs;
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So... seven weird and/or random facts about me...
1. When I was in school, I used to chew on pencils. I don't think I had a single pencil that didn't have teeth marks on it. It was not unusual for me to chew them in half.
2. I also used to bite my fingernails. That, in itself, is not odd nor particularly random. I did, however, also used to bite my toenails (needless to say I was a LOT more flexible then)
3. I have lived in Brazil and Morocco.
4. I started in drama class as the head makeup artist. It was neat watching how you could "age" a person with just a few brushstrokes and some baby powder.
5. While I was in college we had the annual "Idiots Award" that was given away the afternoon of our "Honors Day." I won the "Shake It, Don't Break It" Award... twice. And it was just a junior college!!!
6. I was also fourth runner-up in our Miss Andrew pageant, a preliminary to the Miss Georgia Pageant. My boyfriend at the time said he hoped I didn't win, because he didn't want to have to go to the Miss Georgia Pageant. He didn't last long after that.
7. I can still recite the monologue I did from that pageant... "Your servant? Your servant?? Indeed, I'm not your servant. Although you give my less than servant's pay...I'm a free and independant employay!...employee. Because I'm a woman, you think like every woman, I have to be a slave or concubine. You conceited, self-indulgent Libertine!....Libertine." And... extra points if you tell me what play this is from.
Tag... hmmmm... how about you, you, you, you, you, you,... oh, and yes...you. Let me know if you play along.